Our goal is to have AsktheVC ultimately be a broader information source for entrepreneurs than just “Brad and Jason’s thoughts.” To that end, we’ve started with a few additional things on the site worth noting and will be adding others on a regular basis. If you are only getting this via an RSS feed, take a quick trip to the site to see some of the stuff that’s currently there.
- Have A Question?: Just click on “Ask It” an you’ll be able to email us a question. We’ll try to answer them as quickly as we can. You can also email us questions anytime.
- Content: We often get requests for republishing our content. We are fine with you doing it, as long as you put a copyright notice on it, provide a web link, and – if it’s on the Internet – link back to us. If you click on “Download our content” you’ll get a page that let’s you download stuff in HTML or PDF.
- FeedBurner Venture Capital Network: We are members of the FeedBurner Venture Capital Network (and Brad is the coordinator of the network.) This is a network of as many of the blogs written by Venture Capitalists that we could find. Click through to the FeedBurner Venture Capital Network landing page to see some of the neat things you can do with the network.
- Personal Network Search: This search allows you to search all of the blogs in the FeedBurner Venture Capital Network that is brought to you by Lijit (one of our portfolio companies – as is FeedBurner.) Simply choose “Me” and type in a search phrases (two words or more result in better searches) and you will be searching across the entire network. If you choose “My World” you’ll end up searching across all of the FeedBurner Venture Capital Network bloggers and any other things they’ve incorporated into their Lijit profiles.
- VC Bloggers: These are direct links to VC Bloggers that we are aware of. If you know of any that are missing from the list, please email me
- Books: We read a lot. We’ll periodically do a book review here on something that we think is particularly relevant for entrepreneurs. We’ve got a few of our favorites listed as a starting point.
Of course – you can subscribe via our RSS feed or email – just look at the top right of the page.